Monday, February 27, 2006

I hate Mondays!!

I don't know if it is pure coincidence that I been sick today and last Monday or I just get sick on Mondays. Maybe there’s some sort of Monday virus that make me sick on Mondays.

Last week I got such a terrible headache that I can't even walk properly. So obviously I skip classes that day. Meaning I miss building technology tutorial last week. Today I woke up with a cold! I still manage to get to class but again I miss the tutorial because my head was spinning so badly I feel asleep on the table. By the time I woke up, I already miss my turn to speak to the lecturer. ARGH!!!

Hell to building tech!! I can't believe I miss 2 tutorials! Why do I have to be sick only on Mondays? I hate being sick!! I can't get any work done and is fucking suffering to have a cold!! Just now I was cutting mushrooms for lunch and I sneeze and cut my fingers with the knife!! Bloody hell!! Now not only I've to be sick, I also injured myself!

I hate getting a cold, I hate being sick, I hate being sick on Mondays!! , I hate building tech’s assignment, I hate the bus because it makes me sick!! I just hate MONDAYS!!!!

No comments: