Monday, February 13, 2006

bad luck continues...

This weekend is just plain horrible to me!! First bad thing that happened to me...i was going to catch a bus to go Asda to buy some groceries.So i went to the bus stop,as i was checking the schedule the bus went pass the stop! Fuck!! The next bus is going to be another half hour! Fine, i walk to Morrison instead.In case i miss the bus home i checked the schedule at the Morrison bus stop. Got my stuff, came out of the shop.. the bloody bus went pass me again!! The bus was 5 mins earlier!!! Argh!!! Walk home with the heavy groceries, came back with worse aching arms!

Rest at home the rest of the day.I was suppose to go to the city with my flatmate to reconfirm my job application but was too tired to do so.Haih... Next weekend then..
Then my mom called my on my msia's hp.Talk halfway the line was cut! Fuck i ran out credit! Fine..i went down stairs to call her back. The phone was sot sot! Argh!! Walk to another pay phone.Talking to her nicely my phone card credit out again!! Blah!! Came back took out my credit card, wanna buy skype credit. After finally fill in all the form, they tell me something wrong with my credit card. Cannot go through or something!! And i didn't over limit also, how come cannot go through??!!! Wanna talk to my mom also so diffcult!! The rest of the day went pass peacefully mainly because i was sleeping! Thank god!

Had dinner at wendy's, after that i thought of having the remaining soup so i heat it up. Argh!!! i totally forget about it and burned my soup!! Now my whole flat is smokey and smelly!! Blah!! The smell is coming into my room so i open my window to let in some fresh air. I don't get it!! How can i broke my nail opening the window??? Now my finger nails look weird!! All nice and lovely except 1!!!!!! Argh!! Now have to cut all my nails short short!!

Issit bad luck or me being plain careless?? Is there any remedial for bad luck?? If u do, i need it badly!!

No comments: