Sunday, February 26, 2006

i'm so piss off!!

i been trying to get the LG u880 pink hp for ages! And so happened yesterday i finally got all the stuff i needed to apply for a line contract! Yeah! nice right the phone!!!

i went to Phone4u and everything went smoothly,becoz i got lotsa money in my account they let me off without paying deposit, i signed the contract, they got me the line and let me check the phone. Then the nightmare begins, they say the line company does not accept SOLO card!!and my name difference from the passport and the card!! wat the fuck!!! u saw my bank statement got how much money or not??? excuse me?!!?i didn't change my name, is u all who are too stupid to be flexible and don't respect other people's culture and we must follow the way u write ur name!!! Why can't u go figure out how our names works? We know how your name works.We put family name 1st then only our name so simple also cannot ar??? The sales assistant sound so surpise when i told her that how my name works and is only when i come here they swap my name to Jing S Wang instead of Wang Jing Sze.
i'm so so so bloody piss!!!!

*********************************************************

Finally someone decided to read my blog, after all these years of being together u never bother to read it so why read it now?
I can't believe his nerves!! read this message he send me>>

"hey, i have been calling u n sms u for tat week jz
bcause i would like to clarify our relationship, i
understand our situation, but i would like the words
come out from your mouth not jz text in msn or some
text typing mail/ aint instant feedback or real.. its that
that i really annoy you? from the blog,u makes me like
i m really... then i already let go ma!! never call u also.
haih.. pls modified the your blog!!"

Modified my blog?!! how dare u ask that from me? did i complain about your calls? i complained about u making a fuss when i can't answer your call! your really what?? Because u are too much!! i seriously can't believe u ask me to modified my blog entries! Don't u have any respect for me? Maybe not because when we were in a relationship i always do things to please u even i dun like it! U know why i did it? Because in a relationship u are suppose to be tolerent, understanding. U never never change ur ways,don't u? Is forever other peoples fault!
I WILL NEVER MODIFIED MY BLOG ENTRIES FOR ANYONE!!!

No comments: