Monday, February 20, 2006

new life, new beginnings

It took me some time to write this post. Firstly i dunno how to write about it and secondly i dun feel like writing bout it. Now the air is clearer so i guess i should write something about it.

Well here comes the news,i broke up with Kelvin on Valentine's Day. Surpise?? i was too, though i was the one who wanted it. It just came to me on Valentine's Day. We had a few big arguments before i come to Aberdeen. And every single time we got back together because he beg me to. Since we been together for so long(about 2 and half years)i never realised i have stop loving him after those arguments.He's been a fixture in my life and is diffcult to different love and daily routine.

By coming here, a different environment and different routine i started to realise that i do not love him anymore. At first i thought was because he's not around me that i feel different. But i realise i was more relax and no longer stressful about pleasing him.The reality hit me that he's not the one for me or else why would i feel so.

At first he was cool and understanding about it,but i guess the news is sinking into him now.He's being a bit paranoid to me now because i promise we will keep in touch like friends. So when he call and i don't answer,he will send sensitive sms over. I didn't avoid him on purpose it just that the time difference when he call i'm still at uni. He knows it well because before we broke up i already explain it to him.He doesn't seems to understand and thinks i'm avoiding him. It is rather getting to my nerves. I know i sound selfish but seriously no point in enlongering the pain of breaking up.

Even i was the one who wanted it, it wasn't easy for me to tell him and face the truth and having to do it over and over again..is eating away my patience and i'm afraid things will turn ugly because of it.I'm tired....

No comments: