Sunday, February 12, 2006

what a day!

Is there a problem with me and 11th February??? Seriously my day is entirely fill with misfortunes and accidents! Did i get off the wrong side of the bed today? Probably i did because i fell off my bed and knock my right arm! The day continue with my gym induction and on my way out, someone open their locker door and knock into my left arm!! Fuck my shoulder just healed and now is aching worse then ever!!

Fine! Reach home, took my lunch and went out to meet up with my housemates. On the bus, some guy was carrying his dog in his arm and the dog's tail brush my shoulder and i started sneezing! God! Then i was giving my seat to an old lady coz she just go on the bus and i was just off at the next stop. Argh!! She step on my new white converse shoe because the bus brake suddenly!! Blah!! So much for being nice...ish!!

Met up with my housemates, I did some shopping while looking for a job with them. As we were about to cross the road, some stupid car drive so fast then brake a few centimeters from us!!! Fuck man i nearly die!! U think that's all happened today? Guess again! On our way back, we cross an empty road, seems like nothing will happened right? Fuck! A car from the roadside did a sudden U-turn and was i ever shocked!!! That bastard drive past us like we weren't there!

Now in front of my laptop my left arm joint and my right arm are aching badly!! Hopefully nothing is going to happened anymore...i still got 5 more hours before 11th February is over.I think i should just stay in my room and do my CVs. Crossing my fingers~!

No comments: