Saturday, October 07, 2006

A not so surprise, surprise party

Meant to blog about this yesterday since it was my boyfriend's proper birthdate but i got lazy..=P Sorry, baby~

So now i'm supposed to be working but too sick to walk straight and my baby is trying to fix up our new dining table chair. Haha~!

Right, back to the not so surprise,surprise party. Why is no longer a surprise party is because some stupid friend of his asked "Wei, how come u no invite me to your BBQ birthday tomorrow?" Another close friend of my baby,Caleb who help me to organise went "WTF, u stupid asshole!!" And he added "Haih, just pretend u dunno about the party,k? Or else your girlfriend would kill me."

LOL, u just have to have weird people or should i say stupid people who just don't know the meaning of thick face~! Luckily my boyfriend only told me this after the party was over, if not i'll punch that stupid guy! ISH~! My boyfriend was already suspecting something just that he dunno when i'm having the party and that guy have to blow it all~! Damn piss~!
Chris and me.. He's pretending to be surprise but is quite obvious he's not..=P Sorry baby.. Will organise it better next time!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The only surprise left was the other birthday boy, Christopher who knew about he party but thought it was for my boyfriend only. Well at least there were some surprise, better than none.The birthday boys.. both Chris and early Oct babies plus taking the same course.LOL! The only difference is Chris is 22 and Christopher is 21.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nice smashes on the face!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Ah Soong with the beers in the bucket before the birthday boys comes back.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the guys getting the BBQ ready. Smoke all over. I was being lazy and resting in Chris's room and Jo took this photo.. Hehe!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The birthday boys with their funny birthday present of suspenders. They had to several task before opening their present and it was really fun watching them doing the task. HEHE~!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And of coz proper presents, i got Chris a jacket and Jo got Christopher a squishy pillow. Nice, right?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i'll try to upload the vidoes later..So wait for my next post!

And Happy Birthday,baby and Christopher! Hope to enjoy the party~!

No comments: