Wednesday, October 25, 2006

MSA new student welcoming party~!

I haven't been blogging for ages. Too busy and tired! My life is so mess up! Thank goodness Jo has been filling our blog with posts! If not this page would be so dead!!

The MSA@RGU organised a party for the new malaysian students. On the same night they annouce the new comittees.. I got nominated to be in the comittee and now i'm the new PR! The post totally suit me! So be ready for lots of clubbing events!! haha~! Just joking~! =P

I like this picture particularly because we were posing for another camera and another friend just took this picture!Nice right? Hehehe~

Me and Razif~!


Random pictures of everyone( i hope is everyone!=P)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: