Tuesday, October 10, 2006

not very happy~!

Sorry people, couldn't upload the vidoes..My free wireless have its limits..haih what to do..

______________________________________________________________________________

Annoyed, feeling disconcerted and edgy with competitiveness *screams and stamps foot on floor*. The thing is, I know I'm not particularly good at anything, but when it comes to the dance floor...THAT'S MY TERRITORY!!! When on the floor, I feel like I can just let go, so call me wild if you want, but i couldn't give a damn.

Seriously feeling miffed, ESPECIALLY when my boyfriend told me that there's this other girl out there, who i already don't particularly like, WHO apparently charms guys with her 'cuteness' and 'innocence' (what innocence and cuteness!?!?) and can dance WIlDER!?!? than me...*Hell breaking lose*.

*considering thoughts of checking out the competition* she CAN'T dance better than me, I refuse to believe it...*shoot chris evil eye*

Oh, and to top off my day...my 'boyfriend' ditched my cooking!!! MY DELICIOUS JESSICA FAMOUS GYOZA!!! *throw pot at him*...*sniff* smells soooo good right now...definitely not saving him any...hmmp!!! =P

No comments: