Wednesday, October 11, 2006

not feeling too good...

Today started badly, i'm feeling like a bad friend. I don't know how to comfort a good friend of mine. I can be a lousy friend sometimes. Lousy character reader. How can i encourage my friend not to lose faith in guys? Guys are human who cannot be predicted.. They can sweet and caring sometimes but guys are always guys who act with their penis and not their heart.That why i'm optimis about them. A guy who don't cheat on their girlfriend or wife are impossible to find.(if u found 1, you are very lucky indeed because you must be hot and fantastic) You just have to live with them because girls can't live without them.

Heart is a very fragile thing indeed. Once broken can't never be mend. My heart was broken into a thousand pieces and till now i haven't found every single piece yet and i doubt i ever will. So my partner would just have to live with just a few pieces of my broken heart. Count yourself lucky if u can even get a single piece of my broken heart. The only reason i haven't giving up hope is because i believe there is someone out there that can mend my broken heart using his true and pure heart. As long as he is loyal to me at heart i can ask no more. Loyal to me through body is nearly impossible so i'm not asking for it.

Sometimes it can get very tiring to be fighting for every single day of your life. Fight to protect yourself and your heart is just a duty to yourself. Once u give up fighting, you give up on yourself. You are all you have so don't ever give on yourself. No matter what others might stomp on you, just remember that u are a special person. The more challenges u have in your life doesn't mean u can't beat them. Just fight those challenges with all u got. Don't ever ever ever give up on yourself.

If u ever feel so tired of fighting, just remember i'll always be there for u. There isn't much i could do but at least i can be your shield for a moment. I might a lousy friend sometimes but i'll try my best to help. And you want to know why? Because u were there for me when i was tired of fighting. You help me back to my feet by setting up the first step. And being your shield even for a very short moment is the very least i could do for you. So keep fighting even if every single thing in the world seems to be against you. I believe in you.

And i also believe true love exist. So don't ever stop looking because the moment u stop,you will never find it. You might have to bleed badly along the way but when you reach the end of the battle, it would all worth it. Don't give up.

I'm sorry i was a lousy friend but i'll always be there for u if u ever need me....

No comments: