Tuesday, September 26, 2006

uni started and i feel stupid~!

Class was spacey for me today.. totally ah beng's fault for telling me the class start at 9am when i saw it on the time table was 11am. So i woke up at 7.30am in case! Stupid me~! and it was nearly impossible to drag myself out of bed! i ussually sleep till 2pm and today i got up at 7.30am! So u can imaigine how spacey and blur i was. It doesn't with my non morning person attitude!I even did a very stupid thing! Call ah beng on my phone and thought he was Chris and call him baby! Nuts! I got so use to Chris's number being the first on the list that i just press without looking! ISH! And i already have course work to do! ARGH~! not helping with new groupmates who i have no idea what can they do! Feel so ridiculous explaining to them what to do and this and that~! I feel i'm in the wrong class~!

If u wondering who Chris is, he's the cute guy i met at the Merdeka Party! hehe~! I know, i know.. I had hots for him since like April or May! So is understandable! So u guys are gonna get lucky today coz i'm gonna post up his pic! =P


He's cute right? Cuter than me~! So jealous~! Haha...=P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nt bad...

bt i prefer girls...
any cute girls besides d unavailable u?

Jessica said...

hmm...plenty...
too bad u are in nz!