Friday, October 13, 2006

ARGH!!

This is going to an angry post, so don't read unless u wanna see me swearing and complaining every single bloody things that happened this morning which is bad considering is not even afternoon yet!!!

Starting of with me getting up late and didn't realise my boyfriend have left for uni! I totally forgot to tell him to leave the house keys for me! So when i got the call for JO i was in deep shit! Thanks heavens he's ten o'clock class was canceled and he rush home to let me out of the house!So sweet..hehe!

So i rush home to change and tried to catch a bus. Damn bus driver saw me running yet drove off! i had to sit and wait at the bus stop for another 10MINS!... I know I know... ten mins isn't long. But it does feel like forever especially when u are rushing!!!!FUCK!

Right now i'm sitting in the computer room waiting for my prints to come out but is taking forever because some asshole( dunno what shit is he printing) finish off all the paper! And the the paper were blank except for some coding at the edge! I'm been waiting for nearly 20 MINS! FUCking long!!! And i'm only printing 4 sheets of A3!!! SO FUCKING PISS OFF!!!!

i wrote this post, check all my emails, wrote a complaint letter about my modules and yet my prints are not out yet! I can't believe why the FUCK that asshole is fucking printing!!! How can someone be so fucking selfish and block up the printer!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!

btw, is afternoon already! imaigine that... my printing is not out yet~!!!!


i wonder how am i going pass through today...haih..sad la...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm...
i gt ntg to say...
u hav acquired a new word since the holidays...
"F@C|<"

wow...
=)

Jessica said...

sorry...just angry post..

^_^