Thursday, July 20, 2006

my new flat~!

Wendy been bugging me forever to photoblog my flat! I took the pictures last week but just can't be bother to upload them..hehe..=P

So i shall start with the entrance~ ok i'm mean!! the shoe rack wasn't enough for me and i had to put one of my shoe at beng's level..hehe
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The hallway is actually a 'L' shape so can't really take the pic properly..=P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NO BENG'S ROOM PICTURE...HEHE..

So moving on is the bathroom! Nice and spacey! Can have party in there..haha~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the first thing u will see when u come into the living room...i know is messy but beng is doing his IBT. So clean up after that then...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is taken from my laptop seat of the living room.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The nice view of my laptop seat window.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok..let have a look at the kitchen..is not that fantastic but is big enough~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another look at the living before going to my room.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My room is very messy at the time when i took the photo coz i reach back from msia and was in the process of unpacking...It's much better now...I'm not that messy..hehe~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And at another angle~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's all for now...hehe...

*******************************************************************************

edited part:
Sorry about the pictures sizes.. stupid photobucket had to resize some of the pictures...

And prove that my room is clean! muahaha~!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Special thanks to Joey for this>>>> I love it so much~!!! haha~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

p.s.: i finally installed my stat counter after been blogging for more than a year..hehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally!! Hehe~~ But it is a bit messy~~ lol~~ No wonder u there angry angry all..

Jessica said...

hehe...ok lar...better than i expected~

Anonymous said...

hehe~ love the sign~