Tuesday, July 25, 2006

do i have a heart?

I haven't been blogging as often as i should. Mainly because i don't have anything great to blog about.Ok not even petty stuff to blog about.

I realised lately that i don't have a heart anymore. No longer have passion for things i do nor wanting to do something. I'm used to a busy life and now all the sudden i have nothing to do except go to work on the weekend or clean up the house. this life is getting to my nerves. How could a person like me to be confined in my flat and doing endless chores? It seems the house gets messy once i turn my back on it. I'm not a very particular person when it comes to cleaniness but somehow there's a limit and my flat always seems dirty!

Working doesn't have any appeal to me anymore, i don't earn enough to support myself. I have looking for another job. It feels like i'm growing old before i should. Worring about bills and grocery. I hate feeling like a housewife though i'm not marry! Not especially now when i'm in my golden age of 21. Somehow 21 doesn't golden to me at all. It has been a horrible year. And it's only halfway through.

Had my heart broken too many times that now i feel i'm immune to it. I'll be upset for a few days then my life is back to normal again. When my heart was first broken it took me 2 years to get back on track. I'm starting to be merciless and don't really gave a fuck to anything. More like a unreasonable stubborn bitch! Things have to be done my way because somehow i feel i know more than others of my age. And it is a fact i been through alot compare to my circle of friends. They don't what pain and horrible experience i been through. Even if they know how would they understand? Most of them have a easy life, perfect family.

What do they know about my messy family trees? What do they know how hard have i work to get to where i am now? They wouldn't understand how i con my ways to get educations. Or how many times i was at the verge of death? (if u are thinking i had thoughts of killing myself u are dead wrong!!!)

Partically no one understand me, well not totally. And u know why? Because i don't let them. Even if i did, i doubt there's anyone will understand. Ok maybe 1 or 2 person might. But i can't let them, through all these hard years i learn not to trust anyone fully. I trust my friends but not totally. I rather rely on myself than others. Everyone has their own problems. So over the years, my heart seems to harden and lately dissapear....

6 comments:

kEn said...

Well, I guess as you go thru life, you'll learn a lot. And you have to trust ppl in order to let them to share your problems. If you don't you've to know u're all alone.

Jarod Yong said...

you ask, "do i hava heart?"
the answer: yes!

but...
why do i feel so dull?
even the stuff tat used 2 amuse me cant even make me smile...
i feel happy... but have not the energy to show it... to truly experience it...
why? why? why?

Becasue your heart is empty.

I used to feel like tat...
life was bringing me down...
everything i did was like a chore...
i had no passion...
no desire...
i sought things tat i tot wud make me happy...
but then it didnt...

Then i realised tat my heart was empty...
there was no fuel to light the fires of passion & joy...

After going on like this for sometime...
I stumbled upon a great secret...

NOW IM FULL OF PASSION!!!
& Living life full of joy and hope!

Dont worry... im nt injecting myself wif narcotics nor am i smoking any joints...

I learned to fuel myself wif the Holy Spirit!
I drew myself closer to Jesus & found myself drenched in fire!

Wana try?

Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness...

Jessica said...

ken: i rather be alone...
koko: my is broken too many times..religion doesn't help me, i tried already..christian or buddhist. Religion are created by man, i am a woman. But i'm glad they work for u.

Anonymous said...

stay strong!! i know ur bored..but don't worry..i'ld be back soon to accompany u..hehe~

Jessica said...

with no heart no 1 can hurt me...

Jarod Yong said...

Im not talking about religion...
It is useless...
It is a set of rules ppl set of themselves to discipline themselves...
There is not much joy or pleasure in it...

Im inviting you to a relationship wif God.
so i jz wana let u know the door is always open & you can try it again anytime... anywhere...

Prayed for you...
God will take k of u!
ur 2 special to be forgotten!