Thursday, July 13, 2006

back in aberdeen~

I got back in Aberdeen two days ago...Very exhausted...Mess up sleep pattern again...
Waking up fucking early in the morning...wanna sleep by 7 or 8 pm....

I HATE JET LAG

The whole house is a mess...i think i have to spend whole weekend to clean everything up..I'm so bloody lazy, being sick doesn't much..I don't get it... Can people live with so much mess and i know i'm not the neatiest person on earth. My room is even worse...So many things! Can hardly walk, filled up with 3 persons things! hahaha~
p.s.Wendy: I wanna charge you!!! :p

Being back here make me miss everyone at home so much~ sob sob... Do you guys miss?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't la charge me! Go shopping with you when I back ya..hehe~~

Jessica said...

by the time u come back uni start d lor...haih