Monday, July 03, 2006

cheer 2006~!

It has been a hectic weekend for me. Getting up very early in the morning and drive to Stadium Putra to support my secondary school cheerleading team! Yesterday was fantastic especially when they annouced Valkyries is in TOP 15! I was jumping up and down!!!
I been back to school a few times to see how they were doing.. And this video of their routine performed in school on friday!




All my girls and i'm very proud of them!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shannon and me! Very proud with her for leading the team so well, both year of captaining the team and got into TOP 15 on both year!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The rest of the girls! Keep up the good work~!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Faisal and me! Miss all those time when we were pratising together! And also very proud of him for doing so well in United States cheerleading competition!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well a new campion this year! the Titan from AMC which is expected as they hired a coach from RANGSIT Thailand. Hui San would be happy to hear her school won!
And a great performance by Daniel Lee, Malaysian Idol! I prefer Jaclyn Victor though! haha!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'll post more pictures as soon as i get them!

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

i jz noticed ur eyes...
THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!

Jessica said...

thank you...