Saturday, May 13, 2006

story of my life PART 4

haha...finally i have time to write the last part!
ok, i'm gonna divide travel into countries that i have been!
As for the photos, u can click links and go to my MSN Space to have a look!

Starting with most recently, I came to UK in Jan and so far i've been to Highland of Scotland using the infamous Queen's trail. It was Queen Victoria's favourite scenery of Scotland, therefore is name Queen's trail. Visited 2 castle, Balmoral and Fyvie!

The University also organised a trip to the capital city of Scotland, Edinburgh! I love the old city. It full of fantastic buildings!!!

I also went to Pennan, a small fisherman town in the North. Actually is more like a mini cooper run! haha!!

Then during easter holidays, i went to Inverness,Loch Ness(no i didn't see any monster) and Isle of Skye! I really love the trip, very nice scenery all the way!! and i also visit 3 castles!!! UK has alot of castle so my aim is to vist at least 50 castle!!!!I think they got more than a thousand!
So now i have 45 castle to go!! haha~~

I really love phuket! Been there twice,going there again next month! The beach, food and shopping is so great!! It has become a yearly trip there for my mother and my stepfather. i yearns to be like them!!! but most of the time i couldn't go with them because exams! But this year,haha! no exams!!! i can't wait to go again~!!!!

I fell in love with Bali when i visit during my college final year trip! U can't believe how much photo me and my friends took!!! 4gigabytes!!! Have fun strolling my pictures...haha!! i had fun posting them up!!Bali was my shopping heaven!! The stuff there was so nice and unique plus CHEAP. i miss Bali now and then!!!Originally my mother wans to bring to Bali next month but because of the bombing,she's too worry to go there.(me too!!)

As a chinese, i dutifully went back to my roots!! i went to Hong Kong and China after my SPM! Well, the only thing i remember was i brought a pair of nike sneakers! hahaha~~~And lotsa jewellery in china, but i think is all fake...haha...Fake building also alot!!! haha~~

I'm sure most johorian been to Singapore, is a custom to me because half of my father's side family is there! Unfortunately i dun have any of the photos...hehe!!

I've also been to Philippines(i dunno if i spell correctly but i'm too lazy check...haha)when i was 16. Also visit Borocay island while i was there! fantastic...Too bad the photo was in my virus-attacked laptop and i lost all the photo...sob*

I went to Japan when i was 14. That time no digital camera, so all the pics is back home in malaysia. Disneyland was my favourite!! And i'll never the forget the first time i played with SNOW!!! Haha~~must go back again!!!


OK


now malaysia, islands first, Tioman, Redang, Penang, Langkawi, and also Crab(go there to do assignment...hahaha)!!Malaysian island are dying from pollution. It such a pity. Esspecially Redang...i love the marines there. Penang is already dead...however i miss the food there...hehe...The last time i went to Langkawi,i saw dead jellyfishes along the beach...haih...Can they do something about it??

As for the mainland, i been to all 3 famous highland, Genting, Fraser and Cameron! i like Cameron the best. The gardens and night market are great!! I love of national park! fantastic forest and unforgettable memories! I climb into a cave!! haha~~ And also our famous historical town, malacca! Been there so many times, because i LOVE the food there!!! i wanna eat melaka cendol now...!!!

i think that's all...so the places i been is not alot.. I have travel more!!hehe~~

No comments: