Sunday, May 07, 2006

my dear bro....

BECAUSE KEVIN'S MSGS ARE SO BLOODY LONG AND IS FUCKING HARD TO READ IT,I'M REPOSTING WHAT HE SAID.


yo sis, saw ur msg, sorry, was bz wit reports n essays....last minute work as usual... saw the email..even read ur frens comments...frankly speakin, **** was like a bro to me then
its not ez to be betrayed by a true fren u call bro...n i was close to both *** n ****...they were my good frens....but seriously, takin it out on me wasnt in my list...i was shocked when he hit me
i didnt wan2 fight back cos we were really close...but hey, who knew?u would never betray my frens just bcos of my chick...not ****in way...
sorry, it was "I" would never betray my frens...****in caffein n cold weather... my hands are shakin now....there was another reason y i didnt fight back, but dat was a personal reason..
n fightin back would also just meant that i was immatured as well...so wtf for?it was a lost cause...seen no reason to do so...
conclusion, ppl show their true side when anger n frustration gets to them, n takin it out on some1 is d only cure instead of blamin themselves was a good was of not admitin one's own fault...
sis, ive got nothin to say, do wat u think is rite, wat u want...if u want to keep a good fren, go ahead, if u wanna lose 1, pls do so 2...
bear in mind dat u would come across more probs if nothin has changed in them since those days...n old habits die hard....
as for me, i a more rational person, figthin back when ive done nothin wrong?wtf for?if i did, it would only mean dat i did something to betray them both...figthin without a cause was my yester-years
im not up for it now...hesitation was due to the long frenship i had, not bcos of fear n hate...anger was bcos of lack of common sense, not betrayal...lost of faith was bcos of betrayal...
complicated is the ultimate form of simplicity...know ur frens well, n know ur true frens even better...n never betray them, they are the second thing dat comes after family n loved ones...
hey Jo, i know u la!!! we met each other the nite b4 jess left msia!!! 4got liao ar?? u were d one 'palm readin' every1's hand...lol...

WELL I DON'T REALLY CLASSIFIED WHAT SHE DID AS BETRAYAL BUT IS NOT STANDING UP FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED HER TO THUS BETRAYING MY TRUST IN HER. I LOVE HER ENOUGH TO TAKE THE RISK OF PROBLEM OF 'OLD HABITS' BUT SHE HAVE TO TAKE THE CHANCE TO TALK TO ME AND NOT BLAMING ME FOR HER UNHAPPINESS ON HER BLOG.
I KNOW MY FRIENDS WELL, I KNOW WHO IS MY TRUE FRIENDS AND I TRUST YOU, MY DEAREST BROTHER.I'M NOT THE SAME GIRL U KNEW IN SECONDARY SCHOOL, I'M MATURED AND KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH PROBLEMS BETTER. I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF EXPLOSIVE TEMPER ANYMORE. dON'T WORRY.

p.s.:
JO IS VERY FORGETFUL, ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M DISTURBING HER WORK TO TALK ABOUT IT. SO DON'T BLAME HER.

No comments: