Friday, May 19, 2006

Carol's Farewell Party

Carol was Wendy,Pak Khuen and Feng Wei's flatmate,though i don;t live in the same flat but i often see her around because i go to their flat for dinners!
I got to know her pretty well, she is an exchange student from France who is also doing Architecture!So she is my senior too! hehe~

We had lotsa fun together too, like making the snowman, with architecture taste! HAHA!


Site seeing of Aberdeen!


As she is going back to France, we throwed a asian cooked out party for her!!

Anna, Marlene, Carol, Wendy and me!



I promised to teach Carol how to make chinese dumpling, and her bf Hugo learnt too!Along with Marlene who is also a French!



Big bowl of fruit salad!



My thai green curry! hahaha~~



Fengwei's special chicken wings!



Bloody expensive century eggs!!

I'll miss u Carol! Can't wait to see u again this summer when i'm going to France!

No comments: