Tuesday, May 09, 2006

story of my life PART 3

I finally have some time to write this post. I should be studying for my exam but need a break now...hehe..OK, names in this post will be remove to avoid any problems what i'm about to read is only my side of story so take it easy and don't get piss off with ME!!!

I started dating when i was 14, yes i know i'm too young at that time. Indeed i was and so was A,he was 15. Both of us were perfect that time, that's how we know each other.According to my dearest diary,we got together on 18th Nov 1999 and i broke up with him on 14.2.2000. Yes i know,cruel to break on Valentine's Day. I was young and got jealous when a girl talk to him more often than he talk to me. And the whole bloody December he didn't call me, and i have to find out from that girl he wasn't in town. OK,i was piss but i never let him know that. Lucky he remember my birthday and i really like the present he gave me, but that girl is seriously getting on my nerves!!!So i got fed up and I just said i wanna concrentrate on my PMR year. Then somewhere in the middle of the year, he got together with that girl...ish...PISS!!

Moving on to B, he was my senior in the temple youth group.We used to talk on the phone for hours.And on 14th Sept 2000, he popped the question.At first i thought he was joking so i said yes. After that he said he was serious. i was OMG!!! i never thought he was interesed in me but i was really glad coz i really idolise him for his commitment at the temple. He was kind-hearted,caring and very into the temple activities.Although we only see each other once a week at the temple but i really enjoyed every single i spent with him. I had a very wonderful 16th birthday with him. However after that i never got too see him again,he stopped coming to the temple i go to because he moved away. And he called on 11th Feb 2001 to break up,reason was not to hold me when he can't be by my side. Obviously i was heart broken, few days before Valentine's Day. We still keep in contact. He came over to my place to see me before i came to UK and I found out he's going to propose to his current gf. I'm happy for him~!

C was one of the guys in my hang out gang. At fist I thought he got closer to me to find more about me for his buddy, he was always casual and never gave me any hint he was interesed in me. So on a normal brakfast outing with the gang during the school holiday, he surpise me by waiting for me outside my apartment and going to the mamak together. He asked me to be his girl while walking to the mamak. I was freaking out because he was a friend and i never expected he would like me. I asked for time to think about it.I wanted to reject him because i don't wanna spoil our friendship. But on 9th of Nov 2001, all of us were at a friend's house having a party, he surpise me with a bonquet of roses and ask me the question in front of everyone. How could i said no and shame him in front of everyone. And he was really sweet and caring guy. I accepted the roses, and his face tells me i would not regret my decision. And i did not. He was really smart, help me with my studies and also become the reason i got good result. However the fact remains i don't have the same kind of feeling he had for me. I broke up with him a month later.

D was a year younger than me, we met when i was working after SPM exams. He was cute and funny. However that relationship was the shortest. 3 days...haha~~!! He went balistic because i ask a guy friend to pick me up after work.(i don't wanna walk home late at night). I was really piss, i like him but couldn't stand his immaturity. How could i blame him, he's a year younger. Hahaha...

I met E in college,he was one of my coursemate. The way he started our relationship was really funny. Not like usual, we just happened to get together. He was sweet and mature.(something i really need after D) The first few months with him was fantastic. I really thought we could last for a long time. During the semester break, i went away for a month for training.And when i got back, things with him was not fantastic anymore in fact is full of arguments. And i caught him with kissing another girl. And that explained a lot about the argument we had over a months. i can't believe i waste 5 months on him!!! ARGH~!! Fucking asshole!!! I hate two timing guys!!! They should all die and go to hell!! Lonely my ass!! Just having fun with that girl but serious bout me!! yea right!! i will never forgive you!! thanks for all the trouble u gave me!! GO TO HELL!!

OK, three months later i met F which is 20th Oct 2003. He was complete opposite of E.He doesn't smoke,drink or gamble. And he don't fool around. I had many memories with him. We were together for more than 2 years. How suitable both of us are for each other,and how well we knew each other it couldn't withstand LDR. And also we had alot of problems. I never realised i've stop loving him after those problem.(I think i mention in my blog before, so i'm not gonna go on bout it).

G and I just got out of a long term relationship. I guess it was rebound. Same goes for him. His 2 years relationship also cannot withstand LDR. So with similarities we sorted of clicked and enjoyed each other company. After a month or so, i woke up from my dream and told him is time for us to move on. We are not compatible after all.We are still really close friends and i'm glad the relationship didn't effect our friendship.

So that's all about my relationship. My heart is too sore now for any relationship. I'm tired and wants a break from couple life. I should really enjoyed my single life, is been quite sometime since i had a real break from relationship. I kinda forgot how to live my life alone. Oh well, i can start learning now! Ciao~

No comments: