Tuesday, May 02, 2006

story of my life PART 2

i know someone can't wait to read more bout me but first....

I MADE CHEESECAKE TODAY!!! muahaha...to celebrate the hand in of my last assignment!! yea~ and is a success,nice baked and well decorated greek yogurt cheesecake!!!

Nice leh...the picture was taken with my phone camera so a little blur, coz my camera-sucky 1 decided to be out of battery!ish...

********************************************************
right, back to my story...Friends

i'm sure everyone have plenty of friends all their life, friends come and go but the 1 that really stay by u are true friends.hmmm...where should i start?? i dun really remember my primary school friends history..Except for friends from standard 5 & 6coz most of them went to the same secondary school with me. Those that were really close to my was Sharon,Jemimah, Yin Shan and Bhavisha. OMG... is really funny now to think about what happened. We fight like cats and dogs but made up within minutes~~ Crazy bunch!!! I remember there's once me and jemimah slap each other coz we were arguing bout something really badly.. Both of us started crying like mad and went home to complained to our mothers. By the next day we were like good friends all over again. My mother and hers often get headache from both of us arguing!! Mainly because both us of stayed in the same apartment so our mothers are friends also because of both of us.Sharon being my best friend and jemimah's is always the peacemaker. Poor Sharon always stuck between two of us...haha...Somehow after standard 6, Sharon had to leave malaysia because her family is migrating to Aus. I cry when i had to send her off.She my first and nicest ever best friend, though we promise to keep in touch with each other. We wrote letters to each other for a year or two and the last letter i sent to her was sent back saying she have move away. After that i stop writing to her because i never got a mail back from her to tell me her new add. oo..well...

Then in form 1 and 2 it was Zaza and Jemimah. I was never their best friend or vice versa. We just don't click that well...And in form 3 i meet ***(i have to keep her name unknown because i promised and dun worry nobody that reads my blog know u) and Sher May, both them are like my good friends until Sher May did something really bad(i can't remember what).And *** and I became best friends,leaving out Sher May. Both of us were never in the same class but somehow we can read each other's mind without any problem. Like i was saying a sentences and she know hows to end it. Then she got herself a boyfriend. I know the guy longer than her and i know he had a bad history of relationship coz he was dating Sarah and always dissed Bhavisha. Sarah got fed up of him talking bad about her best friend and dump him.Of coz I was worried that i'm gonna lose my best friend to that guy.She promised i wouldn't, she keep her promise for 2 years then when we got to college she betray me to get the guy back who had two timed her. Just great~~We tried to patch things up but somehow i don't trust her anymore.Our friendship sort just die off like that. Anyway maybe is just my bad luck none of my best friend stay around for long. Jemimah was still around along with my pet sis Vivienne since form 3. Then we went to college Jemimah went astray with a faggot. Her mother was really upset. I can't really believe when i heard she ran away with a indian faggot. (i call that guy faggot because he's a gambler and drug addict) She claimed he quit drug and gambling for her,so fine...but i got a call from her last to borrow money. Many of our cheerleading gang got the call 2... After that i never hear from her again. What really surpise me about my circle of friend are not so close friend but know each other well enough that keep in touch the most. Like Sze Nee and Lay Theng organised my farewell party before i came to UK.

Then my longest friend to out to be my pet bro whom i know since standard 1. We weren't really close but always there for each other. And i found out something really depressing and totally angers me. He kept his distance away from me in form 4 & 5.I never knew why until like last month!!! Apparently *** did the same thing to him and he's was worried that it would spoil our friendship. I wished he told me that time. Though i got off easier than him,(i just got some cocked up guy scolding me nonsense over msn and he got beaten by that ass-hole guy!!)i still feel that i could have gotten my facts right earlier. Sure will save me alot of pain and unnessary trouble.Haih...kor kor...still loves u, take care and i wan u to know i totally trust just forgot to put ya in my trust list.

Anyway, in my college years. My favourite person to hang out,clubbing and go red box was Soo Pin. We knew each other from secondary but was never close. Somehow in different college, different course we grew close. How weird something are??
As for my coursemates, Jackie, Hui San and Renae are my closest friends. I really miss those times when we go for class trip especially Taman Negara coz that's was the only trip beside the compulsory malacca trip, all four of us went!All smelly and dirty from the cave exploring...haha..i never wore that white pants ever again!!!

Though being in the same course and graduating together all four of us go our separate ways.Me in UK, Hui San in Aus,Jackie and Renae working.Not forgetting the guys...beer bottle mou??? haha!!! yes i know i steal ur fav word,Beng...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanks for spending ur time listening to my complains and coming to UK, u have to been my only source of letting out here!! *hugz *hugz

Thought i forgot bout u eh, Jo??? Of course NOT!!! Just saving the best for the last...hahaha...I met this crazy girl during our prom organising comittee,i was suppose to arrange something for my cheerleading team to perform but end up help miss chairperson to organise the prom.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SAQS PROM 2004
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SAQS PROM 2005
She is the best person to go shopping with. hahaha~~ good taste like ME!! hehe..more like same taste and we like mostly the same stuff. Always there for me, if not i would have go into depression.An angel sent from heaven to help me out.(even when i'm UK having accommodation problem, a word from her solved my prob!! can't wait for u to come here girl!!!)

And now me alone in UK, doing well and fine and missing my good friend Jo who is in msia and my dearest kor kor in Aus. Spend quite alot of money to call them when i first got here...but is all worth it!! Nothing beats comforting words and heaps of advices from people who cares bout me. So people have ur horizon wiew broader, friends are everywhere though they come and go~~Appreciate them and u will be hugely rewarded maybe not now but it would come...Just like me~!=P

No comments: