Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm free!! Well...Nearly~

I finish my exam today! So happy now! Though the question I aim for didn't come out, I still manage to answer the question. Though I know I could have done better all I have to do is touch up my portfolio and print them and get ready for the review on Thursday then I'm completely done with this semester.

This semester is pretty hard for me, adjusting to new life in Aberdeen and also working part time while studying in a whole new environment. I know I'm already lucky enough to be able to come to UK to further my studies and I shouldn't complain so much. However life is like that,when u have something it never seems good enough and u want something better. I guess is just human nature, never satisfied and always strive for better. Though is something good but too much of it might depressed you.

I'm glad I have learn to appreciate what I have now and still strive to be better. I used to complain about every single thing in my life. I realized now that I'm whole lot happier than before. Knowing I did my best that's all that matters to me. I often said I never regret whatsoever that I did and I know I don't.

Someone told me today that I'm too ambitious and overly confident I? I know I'm confident about myself sometimes overly but ambitious? I don't know to aim for something better for my life is too ambitious. I know I said I don't want to be just another human on earth, I want to be successful in everything I do,aiming for the highest peak. Though I know the road is hard, but I'll enjoy the challenge!

*******************************************
I change my blogskin and I really like it this time!! Thanks to blogskin.com! A wonderful website! And I also fixed my comment problem,so leave me some comments,ya!

Ciao~

No comments: