Friday, September 22, 2006

london trip~!!

right...sorry everyone that i haven't update my blog for ages...i finally got over my writer's block..dun ask damn long story.. and i'm not particularly fond of talking about it..

Right, my holiday trip down to london was fantastic! Not only i met a nice guy to date, i had lotsa fun visiting around!! First stop was Chinatown, i feel so at home there! i miss chinese food so much! And i had a great dim sum meal! love the egg tart but i was too busy eating to take any pictures! so..too bad..hahaha~!


Trafalgar Square~!Gigantic lion statues and water fountains~! Btw, the weather was perfect!!!


The famous london eye! I wanted to ride it but the line was impossible! bloody long!! Just couldn't be bother to do it!


This is london aquarium if i'm not mistaken~! =P From outside u can see people doing the hooked bungee! looks fun but i didn't went in..haha~!


Another view of london eye from Jubilee Bridge~!


Tate Musuem, i think the owner is probably relate to my step father~! haha...just kidding~!


St Paul Cathederal across the thames river~!


And of coz the buckingham palace! i didn't go to pricess diana memorial though because it started raining heavily! =(


And the best story for the last! the guy i was dating when i was down in london! I met him over the internet before i went down to london. He's a nice guy and i like nice guys! ( who doesn't!=P)He's a hong kie mixed black guy which cool~~
he brought me around london too.. We took this picture at Camden~! They sell weird stuff at Camden.. u can find army prints clothing to thai style interior decoration! I like Camden alot~ good shopping place~! hahaha~!


Well things didn't work out with him.. I just can't do LDR( for u guys who dunno my term, is Long Distance Relationship)...I'm sorry, Sin Fung. But i'm glad i met u! take care~

No comments: