Friday, September 22, 2006

merdeka party~!

I got back to Aberdeen on Merdeka's Day. And after a few hours of sleep, I'm out partying! I know I'm crazy, I'm suppose to be extra tired after 13 hours of bus ride.

But how can I miss the party! After I'm patriotic! ( yea, right~!=P)The party was great if there were more student than working adults!;P I'm mean! haha~! Sorry ning nong bell, u are not included. U are fun to hang out with,ok? I meant the boring working adults that kept to themselves and refuse to mingle with us kids!

Me and winnie being cute with the flag~! =P so bad right~! ( actually i was using it to cover my bloated tummy coz i ate too much! haha)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Group photos with more flags! =P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me,Jessie and winnie posing! i know we are poser and photo whore but we just can't help it! haha~!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Posers~! hehe~!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Afterwards, we went clubbing though it was more like club hunting! haha~! we finally settle down at charliez after like 3-4 fail clubs! I felt great that night! was extremely happy so i drank a little too much and got myself in the state between tipsy and drunk! Dance like crazy and hangover the next day~! typical of the old indepedent me~! Wanna know why i'm so happy? That u will have to wait for my next post~!hehe~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it seems ur a good malaysian!
well done in celebrating Merdeka so far from home!

Jessica said...

haha...more like i'm up for partying~!