Saturday, September 23, 2006

argh!

I have no idea what's wrong with my pics! they are gigantic even after i resize them at photobucket! totally messing up my background! trying to figure out what's wrong! But i'm wondering issit me or u guys can view it fine?

Anyway uni is starting next week and i'm feeling so lazy and brain rusty! This happens when u have 4 months of holiday~! This includes a little of self depression and i have no idea why! I was all excited about it last week and this week it seems i wish my holiday never end! So typical of me isn't it? mood changes like the weather!

And about why i was happy... i finally met up with the cute guy i was talking about for ages that studies in AU! Wow he's much cuter in person! haha! Too bad i dun have a picture of him. Shall post it up when i got it! =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck do you mean you don't have a picture!!! Hogging to yourself arn't you...hehe. Come on, I know you're bursting to say more about him...=P

Jessica said...

i dun! well not by himself..hehe~!