Thursday, August 24, 2006

my little lily~~

i'm down at london now...hanging out with my friends...doing nothing really...haven't done any sight seeing...shall do that tomorrow if i can... my sleeping time is so fucking mess up...so much for staying up all night before taking my train down...MAinly because i'm afraid i'll miss the train ride at 6am... and i didn't go to bed till the next day 2am.. so now i'm sleeping during the day and waking up in the evening...

anyway... i was at hull meeting up with my stepfather and his family.. It was William's birthday..here's some pictures...


Little Lily and Agnes...Aren't they so cute??Little gems~


Anyway... i miss my plants....So worried that beng wouldn't be taking care of them...
hope my lilies are still this when i get home~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..of all the things to be worried about, and it's your plants...ish..lol, u're a gem babe. Although the two little girls could give u a run for your money =P.

Anonymous said...

lol..of all the things to be worried about, and it's your plants...ish..lol, u're a gem babe. Although the two little girls could give u a run for your money =P.

Jessica said...

obviously...i'm a plant person..plus u see now all my plant got chop off! haha~! i know aren't they cute?