Saturday, March 18, 2006

trust...

How to know if u can trust someone? Sometimes i'm really confused and refused to believe the people i trust turn their back on me when i need them the most. How can u betray somone who is close to u? Or maybe u have intend to betray from the very beginning? I used to be a very easy trusting person but after a few incidents that nearly sent me into depression, i have learnt to be more wary but somehow i still end up trusting the wrong person.

So far only 4 person on earth that i trust unconditinally because i know they will never betray me in anyway! Thank god and thank you so much for being there for me and placing the trust i gave u guys in an important position!
1. Jo Kuah-u are heaven sent angel!
2. Vivienne Liew- my best pet sis in the world!
3. Soo Pin- i miss the days we hang out together!!!
4. Jing Mein- my dearest and closest cousin, always there for me!!

I bet u notice my parents are not in the list. Obviously parents are not perfectly understandable people but they give birth to me so i guess they are the only people i can forgive. Other than that, no one else on earth is worth my forgiveness!

Also i don't think there's any guy on earth is worth trusting long term...they will sure do something even is not totally betraying ur trust. Guys are weird creature god create to keep the female sane and making them insane! destiny is so weird,always playing around with our feelings. I been through quite a few relationship and i still can't find a guy i can totally trust without a single doubt. Have u found a girl or guy u can totally trust? If u have, appreciate that person coz that person is probably the person u gonna marry!

No comments: