Tuesday, March 28, 2006

home home home~

I MISS HOME!!!!
haha~ i booked my flight home d!! so happy can go back to malaysia!! And my mom say she will bring me go Phuket for a week!!! YEAH!!! dam happy now!!! gonna tan my skin!!! i look so pale in UK..no sun haih...and my dad say bring me go cruise!! yea!! more sun tanned!!! can't wait to go home~~
some more my parcel of food from home has arrive!!! TURKEY TOMYAM TONIGHT!!!

i talk to Kevin kor kor today about home and living here. Mainly lecturing me how to choose a proper bf. Take my time lar...dun rush lar..What he said was exactly the same with mom...haih..no wonder my mom sayang him so much...both think alike..and i complained bout the attendance to him. He knows about the stupid system but there's nth we can do because is like that. Just like the corruption system in Malaysia. I'm really frustrated with it. It so not fair to me. It only make me lost interest with studies. I know i should just forget about it but i can't help to mingle my mind with it! someone please tell me how to let it go so that i can focus better on my studies.

We also talked about how much i earned and he earned. comparing whether adelaide better or aberdeen better...haha..i won 2 he won 3 cases..i don't like losing but since he's my dearest brother that i know for 15 years...He always wins...haha~~! I should add him to my trust list...hmm..let me think about it 1st lar..

i miss home~~~ :'(

i just realise i been blogging for a year! haha..Even though no actively is an achievement for me coz i never do anything for a long term period!!Yea!

No comments: