Monday, March 27, 2006

trip around~!

I been busy so didn't have time to blog...This post is mostly about the place I've been to this past weeks..

On 19th of march, my boss brought me,beng beng, pak khuen and su ching for a day trip to Glenshee.
This is taken by the roadside,with River Dee.


Me at Highlands of Scotland.


Me, my boss and beng beng...The background is often used to capture the view of River Dee during the summer when the salmon fishes swims upstreams.


Then on 23th of March was the international ball.I meet alot of nice people and the whole night i was dancing traditional Scottish dance! Total fun and by the time i was home my feet was aching!!And it's my first time to win a prize for lucky draw!! and i got the grand prize which is RGU sweatshirt!! haha!!! All these years of no prizes..and wendy also won a 10 pound coupon for HMV. My table is the luckiest coz winnie also won a prize!! haha!!
Me poshing...hahaha!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

The girls..me, siok lea,wendy, susan and winnie.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Su ching, Jessie and me!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Last but not least, Mini Cooper run with Feng Wei on 26th of March! Really fun with total of 15 varieties of Mini Cooper to Pennan which is at the North of Aberdeen! Lucky it wasn't too cold by the seaside! The view is fantastic! The mini are really cool and cute!!Hehe...
me and Feng wei at Pennan with rows of Mini Coopers~
Image hosting by Photobucket
Little house built into the stone cliff at Pennan.
Image hosting by Photobucket
dam nice all the Minis...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Poshing with Feng Wei's Mini..
Image hosting by Photobucket
someone else's Mini...hahaha
Image hosting by Photobucket

Though i'm not too happy studying here but the trips and event here make it worth while. I had fun learning and experience the feeling of Scotland which is totally different from Msia. Hope i can buck up soon on my studies..really down studying here..Don't like the education systems here probably because i'm too used to msian education style but still must work hard. Wish me luck ya!!

No comments: