Saturday, March 25, 2006

i don't like the system here!!

I wasn't feeling well last week tuesday so i went home early,missing a review with my studio lecturer. I came to uni for lectures on Wed. I was down with fever on Thrusday and Friday, missing studio review again on Friday.

When i got to uni on Monday, I went to see my studio lecturers to see what i have to do to catch up. To my surpise, they actually printed a warning absenty letter to me! What's more surpising it stated i was absent from Tuesday to Friday! I explained what exactly happened to my lecturer and he said just make a self declaration form saying I was absent from Tues to Fri!

What the FUCK?! The form stated put in the date u FULLY absent and I was FULLY absent on Thrus and Fri only!! He stated only in studio attendance is taken so that's why is from Tues to Fri. OMG...how stupid is that system??? I had no choice but to self-declared i was absent from Tues to Fri because of the warning letter. Just GREAT!!!

I'm NOT HAPPY WITH THE STUPID SYSTEM!!!

No comments: