Friday, January 12, 2007

where is the boundary of guy and girl being friends?

Can a guy and girl be really really good friends without any crossing over? I'm bugged!
Fine! Jealous~!

I know that girl has a bf. When got problem with her bf she call my bf. Saying she wants to see him la, miss him la,needs comfort,etc...But of all her friends why my bf?
Friends only i know. But i can't help to dislike her. Maybe because i know my bf like her before and was planning to go after her but i came into picture. My bf say she don't know he like her before but i think she knows.. He treats her so nice.. How can she not know?

I'm just paranoid..maybe.. Please tell me i am. Coz he's a good guy. Good guy are rare these days. I don't wanna lose him...no self confident coz she's prettier and better than me in every aspect...=(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have confidence in urself gurl!! You're the gurl who has the highest self-esteem i've ever know! If ur not confident? Then me wat? Trust him la...but if he really did sth wrong..then just forget about him! You can get better guys! No worries! Smart and pretty gurls are hard to get! and u've got both! No worries!

Jessica said...

i trust him but u know guys..they think with their cock..Any temptation and they think can get away with it they do it..even for the fun of it.. i'm trying very hard not to worry...haih...

thanks for the vote of confidence~!

Anonymous said...

true true....haih..where is the perfect man??
no worries =)

Jessica said...

perfect man? exstinct already...