Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tik Kai's b'day~! 12th Dec

I nearly forgot to blog about Tik Kai's b'day~! And Connie's and plus it was my mum b'day on the same day as well~! Phew...12 12...

I know i look terrible..I had no time to change or make-up... Rush home from uni and started cooking and cooking...Hopefully i'm not turning into a Yellow face woman... What a scary thought... My special bak kut teh was the main menu~! Along with yau char kiu~! Feel so satisfied after a hard day cooking and my food taste good~!

Anyway...b'day as usual is face smashing into the cake~! muahahahaha~!


I didn't smash any to your face~! really~!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She did it! LOL~!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ok ok la... real b'day cake~! Joey special lemon cheese cake~! Yum Yum~!
Happy Birthday Tik Kai and Connie~!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last but not least...GROUP PIC!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: