Monday, January 15, 2007

can't stop thinking about him~

I woke up this morning, feeling all mushy inside. I dreamt of him last night. Not a nice romantic dream though. But it make me realise something. How much i miss him, how much i wanna hold him in my arm and feeling secure when he tells me he loves me. Never really felt this way before. I mean missing someone so much that i just wanna rush over to him and give him a big kiss.

I miss the way he hold me when we are walking,
I miss the way he smell when he hugs me tightly,
I miss him teasing me with jokes and seeing my expression,
I miss the look on his face when he cooks for me,
I miss the worry look he have on his face when i was sick,
I miss the sleepy face of his in the morning and just cuddle me before going back to sleep,
I miss the delighted face of his when he sees me,
I miss him holding me from behind when I'm cooking for him,
I miss the way he kisses me before sleeping,
I miss the cute,freezing look when he just come out of shower,
I basically miss everything about him.

When i was walking back home just now after dinner with Wendy, I keep counting the number of buses I could have take to go to his place. I keep holding myself back,telling myself he needs to focus on his studies. I'll just be a distraction if I'm there. I know if i give him a call and say I'm coming over he would be gladly waiting and run to the door when the bells rings but i can't because i know he need to study.

How i wish i could just look at him when he study silently at his desk,
How i wish i can cook meals for him and call him when the food is ready,
How i wish i could give him a massage when his back ache from sitting down too long,
How i wish i can make him coffee to stay awake to study,
How i wish i can do laundry and clean up his place so he will feel comfortable.

I just wanna be by his side...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this period where you see him even less will do you guys more benefit than harm. I bet even though you guys see each other less, but the affection you have for him grows.

I guess one thing's been through all along. You won't know what you've got until its gone.

But no worries. I'm sure he misses you just as much. Just that he's acting cool bout it. Hey, all guys do.. hahaha..!!

Jessica said...

thnks for the comfort~!!^-^