Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jo's 21st on 22nd NOV

I finally got to blog about Jo's birthday!! I got the pictures today...so here's it!!

The birthday girl with me~!!!


We had a fantastic dining at La Stella. The food was great! Take a look for yourself~!
My starters..Haggis with smoked cod~! Yummy~!


Prawn Cocktail~


Baked salmon with cheese~


This my main course, Angus beef steak with creamy mushroom sauce!


Salmon with sweet potato~!


Roast chicken with mash potato~!


Yummy desserts~!Forget their names...Hahaha~!



The wine is very good too considering the fact is house wine~!


Company..no need to say..very funny group with talks about gay! hahaha~! Ah Soong, Ong Yong, Kia Gee, Caleb, Nicko, Siva with the rose covering his face and Ah Lam!


And also Sam, Tik Kai, Chong and Wendy!


Sasa,Jo and me~!


The four leng luis~!!


My two favourite persons on earth~!!


Jo took this~! Very nice hor?


The cutest ever birthday cake with the prettiest birthday girl! Such a great match, isn't it???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not ur favourite people a?
=(

Jessica said...

Of coz you are! just don't have the pic of 3 of u all together mah~!

Anonymous said...

hahah!! then need to take 1 day..lol..

Jessica said...

yea!!!!