Thursday, August 10, 2006

dreaming....

Do u have a dream when u were young?

I used to dream a lot when I was I a small girl. How will I be when I grow up? I used to dream that I will be a princess living in a huge castle with lotsa servants to attend to me. A big big garden with my favourite flowers planted in nice traditional English gardens. And I will spend hours and hours in the garden, drinking tea and enjoy the smell of lavender.

I will be wearing big and nice gowns.You know those gowns that is big and fluffy! LOL! And always have a feast on the table. Filled with my favourite food such as sashimi, ramen, lotsa cheese topping of pizza and of course a giant turkey in the middle!

When u are dreaming to be a princess there is always a Prince Charming. The usual tall,dark and handsome. He will sweep me off my feet with his charm and gentle manners. Haha….

Come to think of it, I probably read too much fairytales. Life is never that perfect and always end with happy ending.

So when I got slightly older, my dreams become more practical and not so far fetched though still far from what I’m doing now.

So now is TV influence, I dream of becoming a famous person. Not sure it was singer or actress but just someone famous. There was a period of time I really wanted to be a famous astronaut! I got so serious about it that I ask my dad what should I study after high school and stuff! Lol luckily that never happened to be long! Probably I should be a really smart ass to do that. And also physically fit which I’m definitely NOT!!

As for now I just have a simple normal dream to achieve. To finish my studies, get a job and hopefully everyday of my life would be like this>>>>


Still a bit far fetched don't u think?

3 comments:

kEn said...

I dont think it's that far fetched. :)

Jarod Yong said...

I believe tat u can do anything you want to do in ur life, Jess...

It jz depends on hw far are you willing to dream & believe...
If you believe are you willing to take action & seize the opportunities tat are placed before you...

but firstly...
wad is ur vision?
realise tat you must hava vision...
for it is ur purpose in life...
ur greatest aim...

realise tat if it is small...
you achieve small...
if it is big...
it is unimaginable...

do u dare?

Jessica said...

ken and koko, sometimes even u have a dream that u really wanna achieved, u might not be able to do it. Not because i don't dare but sometimes things just wouldn't go in the way u wanna.