Saturday, August 19, 2006

Soul searching~

I have decided to take a break and do some soul searching... Been lost for the past few months. Angry at all sort of things.. Doing crazy stuffs, getting myself into trouble and depressed...How crazy past few months have been..I can hardly believe it happened...

Been feeling lonely lately... Joey can't talk much coz she got a surgery.. So far she is the only person that can really understand what I am going through. Unable to talk to her sort of make me...Well...Blind. Not exactly blind just no one to turn to.. Especially after that incident.. Definitely leave a scar in me..

Also I realized, I need to rely on myself instead of others. Been spoiled in the past few years.. Have to find that tough girl back. So long ago it seem till I forgotten how to be one. LOL..All the sudden I miss being my old self. How I manage to live at that time always amazed myself. Leaving home and hard really hard time and somehow I manage to get through to it. Lessons of life are always so unpredictable!

So took 10 days break from work...Going traveling.. See my step father and grandfather at hull. Then going to London.. Hope to find my soul on the trip...Wish me lotsa luck!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong girl~ I can talk to you anytime if u need me.
=)

Jessica said...

thanks dear~! when u come back i give u a big big hug!!

Anonymous said...

=)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, sorry I havn't been there, you know you can always talk to me, although next time i can't talk, try email...hehe. One thing I'm glad though, you learned that though there are people to depend on, one must still always depend on yourself first. You're a strong and beautiful person, just need to find yourself again ^_^

Love you always
Joey