Monday, June 19, 2006

Someone help me~!

I'm bored till my butt is stiff! I got back from Singapore few hours ago and now i have nothing better else to do!

How am i going survive another week in JB? Most of my cousins in studying in KL or working. And i don't have any friends in JB! God!! i'm seriously damn bored! The only reason i'm still in JB is because the coming Saturday is my grandmother's death anniversary and everyone are coming for the prayers...Suddenly i miss my grandparents very much, i didn't get to spend much time with them when they are still around because i'm mostly in KL studying.

Even if i'm in KL, most of my friends are in Australia or in UK! Only a few are still around.Even so they are probably busy studying or working...

I miss my flat and everyone in Aberdeen....=(

No comments: