Tuesday, June 13, 2006

phuket trip~

Yes, I went to phuket again~

however this time round, it wasn't that fun..In fact I'm quite disappointed! The beach is filthy! Plastic bag floating around. Worse of all my skins got irritated, now botches of red marks all over my body! Ouch~ What happened to the clear water and white sandy beaches? The condition is worse compare to last December when I was there.

The street is filled with uncivilized people~ I'm not taking about the locals, is the Indians,Pakistani people. Throwing ridiculous prices for the things I know that is cheap. Throwing vulgar words at the ladies, insulting the images of Phuket as a tourist attraction.

Then the restaurant doesn't sell proper Thai food, in fact they make better western food. What the fuck happened to nice tom yam, green curry??? I miss the paad Thai I had in Phuket before the Tsunami. After the tsunami,Phuket is becoming very westerised something that I feel is very stupid!

Tourists goes to Phuket to experience Thailand's paradise not reinvention of western country beaches. Okok...Enough about the complains...There are so good things left though like>>>

My favourite seafood restaurant is still intact and cooking the nice Thai style seafood.Fresh seafood~~


Fancy a shark on your dinner table?


Dining by the beach...Used to love the food in this restaurant but not anymore...Especially I had tummy ache...ish...


One of classy Thai restaurant that got hit by the western culture. They served more western food than Thai food...However I did enjoy the wine and environment!


Nicely lit...


After the second day, I got fed up. So I just sit by the pool and read my book.Jump into the pool occasionally.. That's what I been doing for 3 days... Most boring phuket trip ever~!

No comments: