Tuesday, June 06, 2006

i'm HOME!!!!

I'm so glad to be home! It feels so good~ The first thing i did was EAT~ Recalling all the previous post i wrote i finally got to sank my teeth into something that i miss so much! Bak kut teh! The soup tastes so good~! Though is not the best bak kut teh in the world but it has make me feel home.

And also ba zhang...i only manage to eat half but it makes up for the months i been in UK.And the welcome home dinner is so good!!! i miss malaysia's seafood so much and my mum brought me to a seafood restaurant. one word FANTASTIC!!!

I did pretty much nothing today because of the jet lag but dinner was once again great!! i had hotate and ika sashimi and my all time favourite otak otak! the spicyness burned my tongue but i never get to taste such good food in Aberdeen.

ok...enough bout food! i'll blog again whe i get back from my trip to phuket next week!

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

wow...
indulgence to the MAX!

good for u...
i gota stick with Curry Laksa for now...
sigh...

Jessica said...

totally... UK food is horrible...
Btw, do i know you??