Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lost

I'm feeling lost for the past 2 days. I have no idea why. Somehow i feel my heart is empty and i have no idea where has it been. And i'm missing someone i shouldn't be missing.(not my ex bf,don't worry) Human are strange creature, aren't we?

Maybe i'm lost in my own country. Even i know i'm home but i don't feel like i'm home. When i was in Aberdeen i miss home so much. Somehow the feeling is not right.

Now i just can't wait to be back in Aberdeen. Weird isn't it? How weird is human nature? Why do we crave for things we cannot have when we want it? And when we have it, we don't appreciate it.

I'm lost in my own feeling.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its wierd, but sometimes what the heart yearns for is not a physical home, but a home where the heart can feel comfortable. A feeling of being wanted and safety, that's the missing home...

Jessica said...

i guess i have to make my own home then?

kEn said...

I guess everybody will find their real home eventually, just that it might take some time.

Whatever it is, as ur friend, i'll be always there for u no matter what happen. :P

F.R.E.D.Y said...

It's just the matter of time for u to adapt back of where u were and who u are!!

Jessica said...

time is something i never tend to have...i never have the time to stay in one place for long...