Tuesday, May 24, 2005

presentation day~

finish my work yesterday at 6.30 pm, went to Win's to print it. then the nightmares begin! the pc cannot read my thumbdrive!and the whole pc shut down while bryan's board was printing!omg!! lucky it continue print after the pc restart. i have to go home and burn the file into a CD. and rush back be4 Win's close!reach home connect my thumbdrive to my pc, fuck!!files corrupted!! have to reformat my thumbdrive!!@@@!! all my work was down the drain!!*tears flowing out* called Win's to tell them their pc got prob but instead they say my thumbdrive got prob!!wtf!!
after dinner, sat down and redo my work all over again till 12 something...went to bed bout 1 something...got up at 5.30 am, rushing to college to print my presentation board, then i realise i forgot my model!!! how the fuck can i forget to bring my model on its presentation!!begged azree to help me print my boards, rushed back home and reach back to college just in time!! phew....turn starts to fell into place and i finally got to relaxed a little..

my turn was later so i went browsing around looking at others work!i didn't manage to get everyone pic...coz some haven't completed their boards.
1st person of coz mr. jun keat, our class rep, famous for his neat and impressive work!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

next! mr. ramesh aka thegreatrash with his black and white boards!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

miss bianca wearing a pink shirt to match her pink and black boards!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

mr. bryan with his boards that was slightly mess up by me but very neat and simple! =p sorry...*sob *sob i didn't mean to stop ur printing halfway...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

miss mei yeen! i love her design!!very special!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

next up is choon how aka frus! when i took the pic i ask him to stand closer to his board but he dunwan....coz he would be blocking his nice 3D floor plans! haha!i know is very nice!! jealous!! haha!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i love han jian's presentation board! so neat and nice toning!! i took quite a few of his 3D sectional diagramme that is superb but then i'm too lazy to upload it..haha!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arzee's board are very different and special because of the colour he have chosen and it blends very nicely!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

last but not least...my very own work! i took a bold move and use and abstract art as my background...got bored of black and white! hehe!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

another pic with me in it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

after presentation, i went photo taking phrase! haha!! is a rare thing in our class to have everyone dressing up formal! ussually we would be in jeans and t-shirt. =p i'm too lazy to upload the photos twice...u can check it out at my friendster. after lunch at kim gary i reach home very tired and took a nap. It was the nicest, most comfortable nap i had since ages ago!!

No comments: