Monday, May 16, 2005

i dunno wat i know anymore...

i used to think i knew my friends well enough... to be friends...recently i doubt so...not to blame anyone but am i the problem? i have i become ignorant? maybe cocky? or not understanding enough?? can someone tell me??
i dunno wat had happened between us... i miss those time that we had all the fun and diffculty TOGETHER! wat happened to those days? i hope we can fixed up our relationship and be best friends like last time~
i didn't mean to get upset...i dunno why i got upset..probably i'm too sensitive~ or maybe i'm just a stubborn head...haha...
maybe we should spend sometimes together,have a drink or shop around...we haven't do that a long time...partly my fault..been so busy with my work...my assignments and projects plus exams...i so stress out...probably that's why i'm over sensitive~

No comments: