Thursday, May 19, 2005

my precious model!!

my studio for this semester requires me to do a fashion designer studio at downtown KL...the farking site is long and narrow which irritates me! well anyway...the model took me two weeks to do it..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is the elevation..love the front curving part!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is the front elevation...is a bit boring because i have to pay respect to the context...haih
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
very interesting perspective! but i can't draw it...too lazy! hahaha!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this stair is the killer!!! took me 4 hours to do it!! after countless mistake and experiment!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i love montage! can see how my building fits into the context!
hopefully i'll get a better grade with this model! =p

No comments: