Sunday, May 08, 2005

mother's day....

i hate it when is mother's day...i have dig a big hole in my posket to get my mom something nice...so that she would stop nagging me bout not being a good enuff compare to all the 'sam ku 6 po' children... ok fine since this once a year thing...i make the best effort to get her something to show my appreciation!having in mind there's b'day & christmas present yet to come...so i drag myself to get my bf to fetch me to buy something...so guess what i got her? flower? no...she will say waste of money! earring? no..she will say she got more than enuff and they are more expensive! makeup? hell no!like i can even effort the makeup brands she use....sp i end up getting a comb! u guys must be thinking wat a cheapskate i am...hahaha...well guess what..u are dead wrong! the fucking comb costed me rm65.90!!!wanna know why? here's the pic...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1st of all is made from bull's horn
2nd it help blood circulation
3rd it smoother ur hair..can save on conditioner..perfect for my mom coz her hair reaches her butt!
4th the end of the comb can use as finger massager..
5th is cold therefore help to awaken a sleep head
6th i dunno wat else to get her! hahaha!
so do u guys think is worth more than 60 over bucks??

No comments: