Friday, May 09, 2008

Spring is here!!

Finally spring is here!! After 5 months of cold weather,yes 5 months!!! Aberdeen is so far north that summer is so short and winter seems like forever!!!

Just a month ago it was like this!!


Two weeks ago the flowers started to bloom!! But it was like 7-10 degrees...See i'm still wearing my winter jacket!!


And today, I finally got to go out with a t-shirt and skirt!! 17 degree!! Sun, i miss you so much!!!! (it's still a little cold though). Here's some cherry blossoms opposite my flat! ^^



Oh yea, my lilies bloomed as well~~ Hehehe so happy~~




So happy~~ I love spring!! I wanna go sun tanned!!!

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

yay!
Finally you can get as much attention from the sun as I am getting now in Malaysia!
=D

Jessica said...

Don't get burned then!