Friday, May 02, 2008

help~~!!

I'm so so nervous! My final presentation is less that 3 weeks and i haven't got much done! My brain is slow right now, so i thought i'll just blog a bit before going to bed.

Hmmm...what should i blog about??? Oh yea! Malaysian Cultural Night! We had a play & dinner event on 29th Of March for MSA (Malaysian Student Association). I was the assistant project director cum dancer cum extra actress! ^^ That's what i call multi tasking! hehe!

The play that we did was Puteri Gunung Ledang so in english we named it (actually i named it) The Legend of Princess Mount Ledang. We wrote the script ourselves!! Hehehe~ So pround of it! And we got the mayor of Aberdeen to come! Lord Provost is so nice and he was impressed by our performance!! He even recommended us to do Aberdeen International Youth Festival!!! AIYF will be in August but i don't think i'll be around to do it. I wanna go back home!! :(

Here's some pics~!







You see more pics here!

No comments: