Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm being lazy again...

Not really lazy, just busy. =P

After submitting my work on Thursday morning last week, I went to the bus station to pick up my cousin who's visiting from Glasgow. We went home to drop her bags and have lunch. Went window shopping and camwhoring around the town. We came home by 6pm cause the ASDA home delivery was supposed to come.

BUT!!! THEY DIDN'T!!! SO PISSED!! THEY STILL HAVEN'T COME TILL TODAY EVEN THOUGH I CALLED THEM TWICE!!


We ended up making sushi for dinner cause i don't have anything else in my fridge.



Dragged myself outta bed on Friday morning coz we gonna take the train down to Stonehaven. And it's so gloomy! Ish..We still cam whore though! =P







On Saturday, we went to Old Aberdeen but my cousin have no luck as the church was under renovation. At least the weather was good!


Even had time to go to the beach~ ^^


I sent her off at the bus station and went home. Haih... My house now is so quiet with my cousin's noise. =(

Wendy called me that night and asked me to meet her in St. Andrews. Since I've got nth to do, I went even though I've been there twice. ^^


I didn't know Martin was behind me in this pic!!


The boys bullied me! wuwuwu!! =((((


Don't be bluff by the sunny day, it's super duper cool wind!!


On the way home on the train.


And i been lazying at home cause of my ankle. I did went out on Monday night. That will be tomorrow's post. ^^

No comments: