Friday, May 04, 2007

So busy!

No, no one kill or kidnap me.. Don't worry... Hahaha~!

I started working some three weeks ago and my schedule had been so hectic. On weekdays i'll go to work, come back, shower, dinner and straight to bed. And my weekends was spend catching up with my long lost friends. And i put on weight~!!!! haha! Got tummy already..hehe~

Whatever i see, i wanna eat! being away from msia for a year and i miss so many kind of food! giving u an idea how much i could stuff into my tummy these, i ate loh see fun at 4pm.Then william's corner at 7pm, i ate triple 'H' and nasi lemak! Crazy? well i think i freak my friends out! haha~

I got a phone interview later, so nervous! It's for a job in inverness. If everything goes well, i might be back in UK by the end of this month. The pay would be 10 times of what i got now. Wish me luck~!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! Faster come back! We need the monthly dinner outing eh.

Jarod Yong said...

All the best to you in all that you wana do!!!
May the work of your hads be blessed!
=D

Jessica said...

wen: i also wan to come back! =P Miss our monthly outing so much~!!

Ah kam koko: thanks!