Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm piss off!

Damn it!!
One of the reasons i hate coming back to msia is being treated like a kid. Expected to do that and this. Which i hate..If i don't do as I'm told i get threaten...BY MY PARENTS

I'm fed up.. Really damn it! I'm not allowed to do what i want even small thing like watching TV. How long i wanna watch TV my mum also have to control. What time i should wake up as well. Today's the worst.. She ask me to chat up with the maid. Right.. i did.. She say is not enough.. OK.. Fine! I'll do it later...Then she start throwing threats at me..

"GO TALK TO HER NOW OR NO NEW LAPTOP FOR U"
"WALK TO WORK IF U DON'T GO NOW"

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH....She is driving me mad... I already talk to the maid as she wanted but no is not enough.. the maid is lonely, pity her blah blah...YES i know.. And i did talk to her.. but is like cat and dog talking.. The maid is Cambodian.. Her english is so basic that i struggle to talk to her...And most of her replies is yes mam, yes mam and yes mam...Not much of conversation is there?

Then my mum keep screaming at the top of her saying i'm stupid, she didn't hire the maid for me to use...blah blah... GOD... If i'm that stupid, fine go talk to the maid yourself. I didn't bloody use the maid.. i made my own bed, wash my own dishes! She is driving me crazy!!!

I can't believe i only been home for less than 2 weeks, i already felt like going to back to UK. Where i can clean the house my way, put my things where i like, wear the clothes i prefer, wake up whatever time i want!!!

I'm NOT A CHILD FOR HEAVEN SAKE~!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

go get a life. you are such immature. your mum is just strict but she loves you, and she doesnt expect you to b*tch bout her. she is trying hard to do the double responsibilities!!

and for the maid case, is not 'i am not using it and therefore i am not talking to her'. does that means you will never speak to your friends who are useless to you?
let me add something on your previous clever gf/bf post, it doesnt matter which is more clever, as long as not a dumb girl who acts genious or either way.

delete this post if you feel shameful. go ahead if i hit your nerves

Anonymous said...

Mr/ Mrs anonymous, i truely agree with you. GROW UP, YOUNG LADY! You're diven nut by such a tiny peanut. If you do not want to be treatened like a kid, act like an adult. Don't blame others before looking into yourself carefully.

JO KUAH said...

Wow...you guys must come from EXTREMELY secure families. It's fun to watch how the ignorant (such as yourself of course) are able to blab on about how much a parent LOVES their child, when your eyes are so obviously closed to the many families with abusive parents. (Like the blind leading the blind...I must say, don't leave home without your glasses again k)

Yes, Jess's mom does love her in her own way, however it does not mean her mom has a clue as to how to best bring up a child or how to place her child before herself when she is so used to a selfish lifestyle.

Don't go blabbering on about how great a person's life is and how she should appreciat it without every knowing the full facts. I guess however that must be really difficult for you to do, considering how small your heart is...wait, wait, I think I see something, is that a heart!! oh, no, sorry, that was just dust....my fault.

My sympathies I send to you ignorant folk out there. I really feel for you *pat head*. Oh, and in relation to the post about gf being smarter. Does that quote:

"as long as not a dumb girl who acts genous or either way"

is this an admission!!! *shock* do you need help? I know some great councillors, or even some teachers who could attempt to help you increase some of your IQ. Well, as they say, the first to point, usually IS.

Jessica said...

mr or miss clever?my a$$>>>

i do have a life. My life isn't perfect. I have up and downs. So what i complain about my down? Just because i wrote a piss off post doesn't mean i don't have a life. If i don't have a life i got nothing to write about, don't i?

And as for your phrase
"and for the maid case, is not 'i am not using it and therefore i am not talking to her'"
U sure u can bloody read? I mention more than once that i already talk to the maid. It just that it didn't satisfied my mum and she started nagging.
Hey who like to be scolded especially when he/she already what he/she was told to do eh?

I don't think i need to say anything about my gf/bf post...Jo said better than i could express.

So what i express my anger on my blog? Am i not allow to vent out my anger? And why on earth would i be shameful of this post? Should i be shameful for having feeling? Are u so perfect that u don't have any temper?

Jo>>>>

Thanks babe! i need to say no more...

Anonymous said...

:> FUNNY enough. Those two ladies need some EQ sessions. I know very good therapist as well. Take it easy... Why defending? Take advice which help to ease your life in the future though they might not be beautiful words. Frankly, Jessica has to be trained not to be that emotional and sensitive, you make your life difficult. Trust me, you have to grow up. No matter what happened in the past, you live it up. I don't know you, I read some of your blogs, not all, I think you're kind, you just need to be stronger, you may thought you were but you are not. Not offencing you. And Jo, if you think those people are ignorant, so do you. Watch your words. This is not an adequate way to protect your friend.
All the best Jessica!

Anonymous said...

hi nick...pass me the number of your therapist, need a word with her/him about your progress, doesn't seem there is any...