Tuesday, May 08, 2007

i got SAMAN!!!

I can't believe my luck today~!! I've been working at ss 15 for a month now... Everyday after parking my car i would pay for car park at the machine. Unfortunately today i didn't have enough coins. The time was 8.40am. So i went up to the office first to change some with my colleagues. By the time i had enough coins (needed 4 bucks of coins!!) and went to my car, i already got a ticket! Bloody hell!! The ticket was issued at 8.44am.

They usually give 5 mins of leniency, so i ran to the machine and the time on the bloody machine is 8.50am!!!!!! Argh!!! one min late! Damn piss off!!! Can't believe it!! of all the days, today i don't have enough coins and the MPSJ decided to come around to check early. They usually check my parking area at 9.30 am.

Just my luck...

5 comments:

. said...

well shite happens.. i used to get saman also.. but i dont care lah..
no big deal about it..
they are not going to bring u to court for a 100 ringgit saman.. no lawyer want to waste time over it..
chill... i hope u could get a discount.. is MPSJ having a sale?

Jessica said...

hoho...i got someone to settle for me already...=P

Anonymous said...

lol...girl, won't have this problem if you are back here in aberdeen =D

Jarod Yong said...

That story was actually more funny than it was sad or dramatic...

Great written work!
=D

Jessica said...

joey~ i wish i'm in UK 2...

Ah kam~ is suppose to be funny la...=P Thanks!!