Wednesday, March 21, 2007

long overdue post!

Chinese new Year!!

I know is long over, i should have blog about it ages ago...But as usual, i got lazy! =P

First Day of Chinese New Year!
We dine at Sam's~! I know.. why eat at the place i work at.. but Sam's serve the best chinese food in Aberdeen and its CNY
of coz must eat very good chinse food! So me, wendy, Maxine,


Jaya, Da Juinn, Chen soon(Uncle),


Joni,


Viknesh,


Suresh and Chong(Dun have their pic) went makan makan! hehe!

Fourth Day of CNY!
Makan makan again! This time at my house. Steamboat! Yay! Potluck style, thank you everyone for bringing so much food and Viknesh's curry is yummy!!

Welcome welcome! outside very cold o~!


HUh? i'm cooking la..don't want to take pic!


Taking a break and pose for pic with Tik Kai..My apron make me look like housewife~! LOL


Pic everyone! no one pose...everyone too busy eating!


hmmm...try again.. haih...still no one..sad la..


Eileen can't wait to eat... Food not yet cook la!


What u do to Jason,JO???


My two best buddies~!!

No comments: